Sunday, October 19, 2014

Look Who's Blogging!

So. I finally did it. I thought making a blog would be easy....I mean everyone has one right? How hard could it be? WRONG. Don't even ask how many hours it took to make this simple little header on top....I had to find the perfect font, the perfect sparkles (cuz let's be real, it had to have sparkles) and don't even get me started on the name.....


BUT I DID IT! I caved. And I started a blog. 



The past couple years have been a complete whirlwind and I've realized I definitely need to do a better job documenting my adventures. If you told me a year ago where I would be now and what I would be doing...there's no way I would have believed you. Heck, even if you told me six months ago! It really makes me realize how quickly things can change and how important it is to keep Christ as your guide in all of the decisions you make in life. But I am so blessed, and so excited for the life full of adventures I have ahead of me.



The first few posts will be recaps of the past 6 months of my life.....from graduating, to a winning a trip to Ecuador, to going to China, and finally moving to Paraguay. Wow. That looks insane written down.



So here I go! I can't believe I'm saying this....but it's time to blog :)






xoxo Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment